Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Z Gallerie San Francisco

Hey People,

Life has been crazy, I just moved from Chicago to San Francisco and it is really difficult to find a place here. Besides being way more expensive than Chicago the architecture here is so different and the places are a little smaller than I expected. 
I am planning to write a post about it so you can better understand what I am saying. Anyways, I found a place and we moved from the hotel last Friday. The place is nice but what sold me was the location... I am close to everything: downtown, Marina, Pier 39, Polk Street...
Yesterday, as I was walking around and getting used to the area I found a Z Gallerie here. I love Z Gallerie and the one we had at Chicago closed, needless to say I am happy to find one here. So I thought about giving you some tips and putting together some pieces from the store so you all can have lots of ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment