Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Want: Vittsjo line from IKEA


Hello everyone,

I have a few pieces of furniture in mind...because I live with my husband I wanted to make our house a little more masculine so he could feel like this is his home too. To create that feel I bought a lot of dark wood furniture....and now I want to change it!!!
A good option to substitute all of the dark wood is the furniture from the vittsjo line from IKEA. The metal gives a heavy feeling (masculine) and the glass contrasts with a lighter feeling (feminine). The overall feeling that it creates is not as "dark" and masculine as all this wood...it gives a contemporary feeling. Take a look at what people have been doing with the Vittsjo line. 




Pictures taken from Ikea catalog and site www.ikeahackers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment