Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Art: Jen Ramos

When I was about fifteen years old I remember going to Michael's and buying a bunch of canvas, brushes, and paints. I got home and started using my new toys, I did a few paintings for my mom and told her that maybe I should be an artist...my paintings basically consisted of abstract struck around the canvas creating something that, I believed, was modern and very artistic. Of course, I did not become an artist and my mom doesn't have my paintings anymore.
Yesterday as I was looking around in the internet, I finally realized why I didn't become a painter...I found the work from Jen Ramos! Her paintings are exactly what I always imagined but could never do. It is incredible, when I saw it was like she was inside my head but with a good hand to make it happen.
Anyways, if you have not seen her works check it out here. The color scheme is so diverse that I am sure you will find THAT piece that was missing in your space.
P.S.: Don't forget to check out the prints too!











No comments:

Post a Comment