Thursday, January 31, 2013

Around the world: Top hotels 2012- Part 2


Hello everyone,
I know that I left you all hanging when I gave you part 1 of the top hotels of 2012....where is part 2?! I apologize for the delay, nether less, here they are:

6. Oztel, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil- Felipe Morozini


7. Castello di Semivicoli, Abruzzo, Itália – Oriano Associati Architetti


8. Villa F, Veneza, Itália – Bortolotto Possati


9. We Hostel Design, São Paulo, Brasil – Felipe Hess



10Mama Shelter Marseille, Marselha, França – Philippe Starck e Cyril Aouizerate



So where will be your next vacation?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I know that I left you all hanging when I gave you part 1 of the top hotels of 2012....where is part 2?! I apologize for the delay, nether less, here they are:
    Hotels in Chandigarh near Railway station |Hotels in Chandigarh near sector 22,34,43,17

    ReplyDelete